Maximise savings and reduce carbon emission levels.
The Power to Control
Mayflower Complete Lighting Control systems represent the 21st Century solution for the management of street lighting and associated illuminated equipment. Now, for the first time, the user can dynamically control each individual lighting unit from the comfort of the office.
The functionality of the system will give users the ability to:
- Monitor and control switching and dimming
- Manage energy consumption and billing
- Report faults automatically
- Mayflower to attend and exhibit at the Australian Smart Lighting Summit in September Read more
- Mayflower partnering with Bolton Council. Installation progresses well with Mayflower CMS system and new LED Street Lights Read more
- Mayflower Complete Lighting Control feature in Internet of Things World News online magazine Read more
- Mayflower proud to be attending the HEA Annual Conference and Exhibition 2016 Read more
- Mayflower works closely with HCC to achieve 50% reduction in energy consumption. Read more
- Mayflower featured in Land Mobile Magazine Read more
- Mayflower will be exhibiting at The Lightscene Exhibition on 21 April 2016 at the Stadium of Light, Sunderland. Read more
- World’s largest operational smart street lighting project delivers massive energy savings for Hampshire County Council Read more
- Mayflower joins lighting consortium to support standardisation of smart outdoor lighting management Find out more
- Street Lighting PFI announces impressive energy savings. Read more
- Smart Street Lighting in the UK. Read more
© Mayflower Complete Lighting Control is a trading name of SSE Contracting
Limited and is part of the SSE Group.
The Registered Office of SSE Contracting Limited is 55 Vastern Road Reading RG1
Registered in England & Wales No. 2317133. | www.mayflowercontrol.com